...or at least that's how my little munchkins say it.
I can not believe how blessed I am to be the Mommy of this beautiful, bright, feisty little girl,
and this adorable, loveable, little wrecking ball, comedian.
When I woke up this morning, I was surprised with lots of homemade artwork that Emery and Daddy worked hard on in the wee early hours while I slept. (The bottom left: Emery made at school with her teachers help) Aren't homemade cards the best? And since Emery likes to make them so much, we may just start doing that in the future.
I was fortunate enough to get my gifts yesterday! This absolutely lovely pendant with both kid's birthstones,
and these awesome little drink gadgets. You put fruit in the bottom of that water bottle and when you fill it with water, it infuses the water with the fruity flavor. And check out those tumblers. Perfect for the pool with lids, straws, and made of plastic!
But most importantly, waking up to these monkeys every day is the best part of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment