Asher's 2 year well check went amazing as usual. No shots this time! Bonus.
36 inches tall (75%)
30lbs (75%)
He is usually in the 90th percentile for height so I am expecting a growth spurt here pretty soon. The doctor was really impressed with his language. He is speaking full sentences and has been for a while now. Some of my favorite things he says:
-When we play hide and seek, no matter how good of a hiding spot we give him, he will stand there and shout, "Here I am Emery! Emery, here I am!"
-When he wants you to hold him, he will come up to you and say, "I want to hold you!"
-And when he wants to put on his monster slippers, he will come up to you and say, "Will you help me put on my slipperies?"
Ash has been ready to potty train for a little while now but Mommy has been slacking. (Also, I wanted to get through the bulk of diapers we have at the house. No need to waste $$) He has had more than a handful of successful #2's and a couple #1's. Usually it is the poo that is most difficult especially for boys. So the fact that he almost does that regularly in the toilet lets me know that he is ready. Hopefully it will go smoother than with Emery. I will NOT be doing the 3 day method this time. Hello pull ups!
Emery 2 years:
Height: 35 inches (80%)
Weight: 31lbs (90%)
No comments:
Post a Comment