Asher is 5 months old today!
He is getting so big! This is a big month for him because we going to start solid foods.
So he will have a lot of "firsts".
For example, Ash had his first trip to the zoo.
And even though it was a small, less than spectacular zoo on the windiest day of the year, he seemed to enjoy himself.
This was supposed to be a picture of Ash in front of a hippo.
That didn't really pan out but you get the resemblance.
And look at my little supported sitter!
This is a big first!
But don't be fooled...that is "Supported" with a capitol S.
He is still pretty wobbly and can only sit for a few seconds.
"What are you talking about Mom? I meant to do that."
He has gotten really good at pushing himself up while he is on his stomach. And when he is on his back, he can scoot himself around in a circle to play with all of the hanging toys in his floor entertainer gym. One day I'm going to get it on camera. But he usually does it when I'm not looking.
In addition to playing hard, he sleeps hard too. When he is on schedule, he takes about 3 45-90 min naps a day and sleeps from 8 pm to about 6:30am. (I still wake him up right before I go to bed to feed him one last time to ensure that he sleeps to a somewhat decent hour.)
Asher is a big Gator fan like Daddy,
and has a funny personality like Mama.
He also takes a lot of pictures just like is big sis.
I swear this was unplanned.

2 comments:
Those last pictures are SO FUNNY! The one of Emery makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it.
Nate once left a caption on that last pic that I'll never forget. "Oh no! Not the camera!" haha still makes me giggle
Post a Comment