Florida is playing in the SEC semi finals in basketball today. And since the football team lacked luster this year, basketball is all that Daddy has to hang on to. So we dressed the kids up in their "gators" as Emery would say, to throw a little luck their way against Kentucky.
Since they looked so cute together, I tried to get a good picture of them together in their gator gear.
This one is good but Emery has started making this teenage girl super cheese when the camera is on and she always ends up having squinty eyes.
I tried one without the passie. Asher wasn't too happy about that.
Then Em wanted to hold hands... Ash didn't.
She wanted to hug...he didn't.
Ugh, too much flash. I'm getting a new camera...for real. (I'd love suggestions if you have one you love)
Uh oh, I don't see this ending well. Look at Asher's hand.
"OUCH!"
There we go.
Go Gators!
1 comment:
So stinken cute!! I have the Canon T2i, got it last year for graduation. I absolutely love it. It's probably a little out of my league but I'm having fun learning how to use it. K has it too and she has been taking awesome pics with it!
Post a Comment