Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Sunday, January 8, 2012

12 Weeks But Not Quite 3 Months

Time is flying by and our little boy is getting so big.  He is still gaining weight like he is supposed to and we are really happy about that.  When he's awake, he's happy and energetic.  He loves to smile and coo.  You can just tell that he wants to say so much.
But when he's tired, he crashes.
And he is a goooooood sleeper.
Some would joke, a stressful sleeper.
 But I am happy to report that he has been sleeping through the night for two weeks!

 One of the best things about having a boy is all the hats.
  Hats make a cute boy even cuter!  I love them.
 When Emery was a baby she had such beautiful thick curly hair that I never wanted to cover it up.
I have no problem covering up this.
Poor guy has rub himself bald in his crib. Most of the hair he was born with has fallen out.
Don't worry dude...you are still the cutest. 
As they grow, you can start to see more differences between brother and sister. 
 At this age, compared to Em, Asher is longer, leaner, has darker eyes and much bigger feet.
Emery, well, had more hair than I've seen on any 12 week old...ever.


1 comment:

Alex Adams said...

I definitely know where he gets his animation from ;) Em was always so "posey". Asher always has a funny face to make...who else do I know that does that in front of the camera...hmmm...

p.s. he does look SO cute in hats!