I know I know, I missed the 8 month mark and it has been a while since I updated you all on the baby. We are now 34 weeks along (8 1/2 months). Things have been a little up and down over here. New kids have enrolled in Emery's school and we have had the joy of experiencing all new germs. Two weeks ago, Em came home with a cold...which I caught. Then last week, she came home with pink eye...which I also caught. Needless to say, I haven't really been in the mood to have my picture taken lately. However, things are all good now and we are both back to normal. Or as normal as I can feel at 34 weeks.
"Hey where'd you go?"
I am still keeping up with yoga 3 days a week. It is getting difficult to flow in and out of the poses...the ones I can still attempt. But I feel that it is really helping with balance, swelling and achy joints. I plan to attend as possible.
Our next doctor appt. is a week from today. Then our bi-weekly appointments will change to weekly until this little guy is ready to arrive. It won't be long now! I have started the count down. Instead of telling people how far along we are, I say how much longer we have to go. I promise I'll update more often this month. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
THEN
34 weeks pregnant with Emery:

NOW
34 weeks pregnant with Asher:
No comments:
Post a Comment