Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Em's first day of school

Emery started the College of the Ozarks preschool today. And she couldn't be more excited about it. We have been trying to get her into this school since we moved to Missouri and the waiting list opened up just in time for us to start preparing for her new little brother to arrive in October. She walked in her class room like she owned the place, gave me a sly wave and a "Bye Mama!" and that was that. I must admit, I did shed a few tears in the car afterward. Lets blame it on pregnancy hormones and not the fact that my little girl is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Teri & Don said...

OMG...what a sweet pea! How many days a week does she go? Love you Em....

Lindsay said...

She goes Mon-Fri from 9-3:30. I pick her up after lunch and nap.