Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time to go shoe shopping!

I hereby announce that it is time to pass down my love for shoes to the next generation...because she's walking! Emery took her first couple of steps on her 10 month birthday and has been practicing ever since. I think the most we have counted in a row since then was 9 last Saturday. Needless to say there are a lot of "whoopsie daisy's" and "uh oh's." But Emery is a tough girl so no need to worry. It is so fun to watch her accomplish these milestones and see the proud look of achievement on her face. I know what you are thinking...The fun has just begun and we better keep our running shoes on at all times. Well we can't wait! Here is what we have been able to catch on video so far. The first was taken on Saturday and the second was taken this morning.


One happy baby :)


No comments: