Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"


That is a quote from Groucho Marx that I used for my senior quote in our high school yearbook. It seemed fitting today. I can't believe Emery is 11 months old! I imagine I'll be saying that next month on her birthday and pretty much from then on for the rest of her life. On her 10 month birthday she took her first steps and I am proud to FINALLY announce that on her 11 month birthday we discovered her first tooth! It is just getting ready to break the surface and we are sure of it this time. I've blamed every fussy moment on teething for 6 months now but this time its true. We can see it. I'll take pictures as soon as it breaks through. But for now, enjoy the latest.
Teething makes me tired.
This is my baby. Its my favorite toy this week.
Yum! Teething crackers!


Papa Tee came to visit last weekend and took this video of Emery showing off her wave. Just imagine she is riding on a Thanksgiving Day float. Happy Turkey Day everyone! We love you all!



No comments: