Days To Go: 62 Weeks: 31
Weight Gained So Far: 21lbs
Belly Measurement: 37 3/4 inches
Happy Halloween! I hope everyone is ready for trick-or-treaters. David and I carved our pumpkins this week and they are the best we have ever done. (I think that every year) We are attending a halloween party on friday and can't wait to show off our costumes. I had to get pretty creative this year with this big belly. I'm going to be a pregnant cheerleader or "a cheerleader in trouble" and David will be my college football player boyfriend. I'm using one of my old cheerleading uniforms and it is pretty funny.
My girlfriends threw me a shower last Sunday and everything was perfect. We had brunch, played games, and David and I got so much great stuff for the baby. The girls really did an awesome job. Thanks ladies, you guys are the best! My mom even came in town for the party. We spent Saturday finding a crib and dresser for this little girl. (the one we had originally picked out was discontinued) After searching all day, we finally found a really great set. I love it. The nursery is finally starting to look like a nursery. Thanks mom for everything....even helping to put it together. :)
The baby is getting big fast. She gains about 1/2 pound each week from here on out. If you noticed at the top I'm really starting to feel it. I gained 5lbs in the last two weeks! I couldn't believe the scale yesterday morning. Where is it all going? Ok so I know the answer to that one. She is doing just fine inside there and everything still looks very healthy. She weighs about 3 1/2lbs (aprox. 4 naval oranges) and measures about 16 inches long. In about a month, our appointments will go from every two weeks to once a week. It won't be long now!


1 comment:
What a great weekend it was! The shopping for the baby furniture was challenging and exciting. It was almost like a scavenger hunt .......in the rain. But we were undaunted!
The baby shower was so much fun. I am so glad I had the chance to come. Thanks girls for such a great shower and for being such good friends to MY baby.
Even the Barkin Bash was fun. Lincoln was a hit in the pumpkin hat! Can't wait to see everyone again soon! I love you Lindsay and David and Baby Girl!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment