Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mr. Telephone Man

Emery has become quite enamored with the telephone lately. I say telephone but what I mean is cell phone. So far, that is the only thing she knows. The only phones we own are cell phones. Even her toy phones are cell phones. I was laughing with my grandmother the other day about this because she had no idea that they even made toy cell phones. Well we have about 3 different kinds, I said, and they are all favorites. What amazes me is that whether it be a toy or the real thing, they all look different yet she knows their purpose. She will walk around the house just babbling away...about important matters, I'm sure. The funniest part about all of this is the way she holds the phone...all the way behind her head. Since she doesn't actually make a call she doesn't realize that she has to listen in addition to speaking. Either that or she doesn't care to listen. Lord help us if its the later.


















Here she is on one of those very important phone calls.

She likes to text too.
















Oh! Its for me! Gotta go!

















1 comment:

Roz said...

TOO cute! :) I can't believe how big she is!! I love her little phone call!