
Emery Grace
Weight: 9lbs 10oz
Round 3 of visitors starts this week. David's Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother are coming to stay for about a week and we are looking forward to the visit. Emery loves seeing her friends and family so keep 'em coming!


Height: 22 inches
Life has changed a lot around the Ayer house and we are loving every minute of it. Emery is such a happy baby. She is so alert, making eye contact and talking to us, in her own way of course. She even rolled over from her stomach to her back the other day, twice!(see video below) Dr. Cashera, Emery's pediatrician, couldn't believe it when I told her about it this morning at Emery's one month check up. "That is a 4 month old trick," she said. Emery is in perfect health. Her weight is in the 50th percentile and height is in the 75th percentile. She is going to be a tall one! She gets that from Grandpa Ayer. We also found out that she got her eyes from Papa Tee. Dr. Cashera said this morning that they would most likely stay blue. Just one more gorgeous feature to add to the many. The only bad part about the appointment was the shot. It was the first time I saw her cry real tears. It just broke my heart. I felt like crying along with her. The funny thing is, Emery was fine within minutes and I'm still having trouble with it. I don't know what I'm going to do next month when she has to get 5 vaccines.
Round 3 of visitors starts this week. David's Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother are coming to stay for about a week and we are looking forward to the visit. Emery loves seeing her friends and family so keep 'em coming!


Before I close, I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone for all of your cards, gifts, and food. We are so blessed to have such great support from our friends and family. We love you all so much. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.






2 comments:
That baby is...WAY TOO STINKING CUTE!!! Awesome pictures!
So you won't know when or wear but I will be stealing Emery!!! I LOVED the video, sasha barked the time w/ excitment too!! Love you guys!! I want some E time on Friday so don't be a baby hog!! :) jk xoxoxo...maybe we can do coffee friday morning at your place?
Post a Comment