Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oh En Ee!

Asher is a lot more fun now that he is one. 
 He is walking regularly and all the way across the house.
 He is in a big boy car seat.
He no longer drinks from a bottle.  When he's not pretending with Emery's dishes he uses a sippy cup.
 
 And he now has 4 teeth!  Here are the bottom two.  The top two just poked through yesterday.
It's hard to believe that in just one year, he went from this:
To this:
Asher Thomas 1 year old
Height- 31 inches (90%)
Weight- 22lbs 9oz (50%)
Unfortunately I did not record her height and weight in that blog post but the height chart in our house says that she was 27 inches tall at that time.

Sis and Bro are still getting along great.  They have started wrestling lately and laugh the entire time.  This should toughen him up a bit...her too. ;)
 

1 comment:

Alex Adams said...

I look forward to Asher's expressions each time you have a new blog post! I can't believe how much he takes after you!