My new fancy camera is so fancy that the videos I record are too large for the blog. So, while I'm figuring out how to downsize video files, I brought my old faithful pocket cam to the game this morning.
Today's game was much more eventful than last week. I think we actually won. They don't technically keep score but we counted 5 to 5 by the end of the game and since one of their goals was scored by our player...that's a win in my book!
Here are the blue snakes (our new team name) scoring their first goal. Watch Emery...she is hilarious.
I love when the ball gets near and she starts pumping those legs.
She actually gets a little ball contact in this next video. What's funny is that she keeps running towards the goal even though she no longer has the ball. Then the hilarity continues....
If you are ever in need a good 30 mins of non-stop laughter. Find your local pee wee soccer league and go watch a game.
No comments:
Post a Comment