Disclaimer: I would just like to state that neither David nor I taught Emery how to dance. We are actually curious as to where she picked this up. I highly doubt it was from television. If the TV is on while she is around the only thing on the screen is football, nickjr, and jeopardy. This girl just has soul. And it is hilarious.
...I would also like to say that she just woke up from a nap. That is why she is mismatched, hair a wreck, and snot nosed.
6 comments:
Wow!!!! I think that about sums it up. I'm going to show Mason this when I get home.
Oh. My. I had to watch this again, it was so great.
Watch a beautiful girl dance for me....check that one off my Bucket List! HAHAHAHA!
So funny! I watched over and over. You at the end Lindsay is priceless. I love to hear you laugh.
Hugs!
Mema and Papa
She's like a mini Shakira! This is so great
How cute, the best is when you said Oh No! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment