Em and Ash

Em and Ash

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fourwheelin' Fun

We spent Sunday afternoon with the Bell's and Braxton showed Em his power fourwheeler.
She loved it.
Then it was her turn to drive.

And she loved it even more.
I guess we know what she wants for her birthday this year.
These are my new favorites. I love the sweaty hair and rosy cheeks.


3 comments:

Alex Adams said...

These are -such- good pictures!

Kendall Brewer said...

First a heart tatoo on her arm and now a motorcycle (yeah, I know it's a 4 Wheeler, same thing) Just what are you tring to do to my sweet little grand daughter? Will she be in a leather jacket for the next photos?

That's OK Em....you come visit your Papi and we'll straighten out those crazy parents!

Lindsay said...

Yes, Braxton's parents have an awesome camera. I want one so bad!