First of all...I fought the kid and I WON!
Last week we were having a break down over meal time. This week we are having a break through. Emery may have stubbornness and strong will up her sleeve but I have trickery and manipulation. Oh sure it would seem that I gave in and fixed one of her favorite meals for dinner...chicken tenders with macaroni and cheese. However, the chicken tenders were baked and the mac and cheese has pureed butternut squash in it. Bazinga! Now she didn't eat any green beans but I decided to pick my battles. And butternut squash is a win in my book.


Second...Em's morning fro was big and beautiful this morning. Normally it is a big nasty tangley mess. Today, big and beautiful was the best way to describe it...but then I brushed it out. And a ponytail was the only way to go after that.

Lastly...Bedtime was interesting tonight. Em decided she wanted Daddy to read her every book on the shelf. As for the order she wanted them read..."hmmmm"...now that was a hard choice.


No comments:
Post a Comment