Emery, Gigi, and I visited the Butterfly Palace this morning. We had an amazing time and couldn't believe how friendly the butterflies were. We dressed in bright clothing to attract them and they were all over us!
Emery loved it. She loved the freedom of walking the little pathways by herself and chasing the little birds on the ground.
She laughed every time a butterfly would fly by her face and land on her shoulder. It is hard to see, but there is a butterfly on her tummy. (below)
(Excuse the music blasting in the background. Apparently butterflies like to jam to Kenny G. It sounds louder in the video than it actually was in person.)
3 comments:
How AWESOME! Em didn't seem at all scared. I know you girls had a blast.
The picture of you and Emery is great! You look beautiful and she's sticking her tongue out...she is your child!:)
This is awesome! I love this post! Em's walkin like she's been doing it forever now...I'm like what is she 5!? hah
Post a Comment